Monday, February 16, 2009

Chapter Seven: Behind us.

Chapter Seven
Behind us


A couple of months passed by like taqreeban 5 I didn’t msj him or call him since that night. For all I know he could be dead! So I was living my life hurt deep inside but acting as if im ok. I hate it when people think im sad then they keep asking and asking and it gets me even more sad so I just toughen up like my father taught me.

So mara kina 6al3een, ray7een kempinski jlai3a which is now known as “Sea Shell” stupid name ;p .. anyways kina ga3deen dakhil secound cup wela ma ashoof ila ekhti yayatli rakith!

Shahad: “NOUROO!”

Noura: “WHAT!”

Shahad: “3ABDALLA!”

Noura : “ 7IIIILLLFAAAAAY!”

Shahad: “walaa goo see! Hes sitting on that table ili matroosa guys, thahra 3alaina! ”

So im peeking at the table to see and I saw :S I felt this rush inside of me like im soo happppy to seeee himm and im mad as hell why he doesn’t miss me! I miss him like crazy!! So I just told them lets leave now. I was sooooo sad but I kept smiling acting like I was fine. We walked out the door and im glad he didn’t see me. We rushed to the car. Ga3deen dakhil ana oo ekhti na6reen il baji eyoon wela mashoof ila 3abdalla ga3ed yamshi chan eshoofni ga3da bil car bas babi maftoo7 chan egool off noura? Wehwa weya rfeeja chan a9ik ilbab wag3ad walif wayhi chena mashefta .. washoofa edesh his car and hes staring at me! I take a deep breath and act like nothing is happening. We left the parking lot and im holding my tears inside, leaning on the window tear drops falling on my sun glasses. Wishing I hadn’t come today :S

The morning came and I found a text msj.

3abdalla: “ahlayn”

omg!!!!! I don’t know what to say. Should I reply? Or should I ignore him like he did to me?

Noura: “hala”

I had to reply I missssss himm soooooo much I cant ignore! Its too hard!!!!!!!

3abdalla: “shloonich?”

Noura: “Zayna, u?”

3abdalla: “7amdila, walhan 3alaych”

abaaaaaaay a7ebaaaaaa !!!!!! I don’t wanna act too pushy so I have to talk 3adi.

Noura: “me 2 :D”

3abdalla: “ana akthar, abi ashoofich”

Noura: “Laysh ?”

3abdalla: “because I miss u”

Noura: “ohh okaay, meta? Oo wayn ?”

3abdalla: “kayfich, now?”

Noura: “ummm, why should i? ”

3abdalla: “I know ur mad but im sorry, u wont understand”

Noura: “make me understand”

3abdalla: “when I see u I will”

Noura: “ok pick me up at 7”

3abdalla: “I cant wait till 7 ;***”

Noura: “hehe me neither ;*”

So im at home waiting and thinking to myself is this really happening! Am I really gonna see him! I missss him! I wanna hug him! My phone rings, “ana bara”.

I go outside to the car my heart is beating so fast. I open the door and there he was smiling. The smile I would never forget. I sit inside he leans over to give me a hug and 2 kisses on the cheek.

Noura: “Haaaa yal ga6e3”

3abdalla: (smiling) “wala walhan 3alaych 7aaaaayl”

Noura: “good me 2”

3abdalla: “Shsawaitay today?”

Noura: “Mara7 etgooli sh9ayer?”

3abdalla: “intay narfazteeeni”

Noura: “Laysh?”

3abdalla: “Because shnu itgoleenli na5eth break? Il7een ana gayelich imte7anat oo chethi shako break”

Noura: “yeah so I can let u study”

3abdalla: “u can let me study without taking a break 3adi shnu cham yoom bas”

3abdalla: “may9eer everytime I get busy u wanna leave me, tara im gonna get busy wayed ya3ni bas mo ya3ni it’hedeeni or 3ala goltich na5eth break”

Noura: “I’m sorry I said that bas kint 7ayl metnarfiza ma3aref chethi ag3ad wan6er “

3abdalla: “te3alemay, ana magetlich shahar kamil, cham yoom bas”

Noura: “okay”

3abdalla: “za3lana?”

Noura: “la la shako”

3abdalla: “madri 3abali ;p”

Noura: “hehe hows ur grades?”

3abdalla: “il7amdila good except for biology ;p”

Noura: “waiiih yala shid 7aylik”

He drops me home I’m sitting in the kitchen counter eating corn flakes, he texts me.

3abdalla: “et7ebeeni? :$”

Noura: “More and more each day ;******”

3abdalla: “7abeeeebi ;*** ana akthar, so were ok ?”

Noura: “Yeah ;p we’re always ok :p”

3abdalla: “haha, shga3ed tsaween?”

Noura: “akil corn flakes, u?”

3abdalla: “reading, goleeli lama itkhal9een”

Noura: “okaaay ;*”

(15 minutes later)

Noura: “done!”

3abdalla: “adeg?”

I called him and we talked for about an hour and a half until he fell asleep. So we were back on and ready to start over. We put our past behind us and start fresh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww cuuute im so happy for u :*

Noura said...

hehe, thank youuuu ! ;*

Anonymous said...

:| YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE. Omg. eb kaifa he leaves and then comes back to your life? way. wai3.

Noura said...

i know e7er! bas when u love someone u'd do anything. i cant control it, it happens broo7a.

Cupid ;* said...

ok I understand what you did but you shouldn't have let him off the hook this easily, so that he won't think that hey she'll get back to me whenever I want, AND he's acting like a child

Noura said...

i know i shouldnt have i was stupid but i couldnt help it, seeing him after that long time made me miss him even more.. sometimes i just cant control my feelings ..