Monday, March 23, 2009

Chapter Nine: Where is this going?

Chapter Nine
Where is this going?

There comes a time where u sit and think and wonder……

What am I doing? Is this real? Or just a game? Its been over a year and I don’t know if were going somewhere with this :S

3abdalla: “yala gooomaay ma9arat nouma!”

Noura: “I’m up 9arli sa3a taqreeban ;p”

3abdalla: “la wala? Mat3arfeen itgoleenli good morning!”

Noura: “good morning sunshine ;*”

3abdalla: “sh3ugba ;p Good morning beautiful ;**”

Noura: “ haha, ha shbetsawi today?”

3abdalla: “wala mako the usual, school, home, dewaniya.. u?”

Noura: “madri I never make plans whatever happens happens ;p”

3abdalla: “wayed estanast thak ilyoom weyach, wedi kilyoom agoom wentay yami”

Noura: “offff chan zaiiin!! It feels so right! U sleeping next to me”

3abdalla: “7ada 9a7! Chena 3aysheen jaw metzawjeen ;p


Noura: “eeeee! Wanasa shakla :p inzayn yala im on the way to school I’ll talk to u later! Love u ;**”

3abdalla: “I love u more 7ayati ;*”

I sit in the car scared of asking him if our relationship is going somewhere , mali khilg we get into a huge argument oo nez3al 3ala ba3ath fa askit a7sanli!

While im sitting down in class so bored wanting the class to finish! I just sit on my desk thinking about him allllll day long! I was sitting in my 3arabi class just thinking about 3abood the way he smiles, or the way he touches my hand, the way he plays with my hair and kisses my forhead, I was sooo happy that I found him! And hes all mine! as I was day dreaming about the love of my life I feel my phone in my pocket vibrate! So I bend down and check my msj.

3abdalla: “a7ebich!”

I smile in my place while my friend tells me shfeeeech wareeeni ;p I tell her osh ba3dayn ;p

Noura: “:$ u made my day, a7ebik more!”

3abdalla: “I cant stop thinking about u”

Noura: “9adegni mo kithri, everytime I try to rakiz I see ur face ;p”

3abdalla: “Wala meee2! Abee ayeelich il7eeeeen!”

Noura: “lool I missss u abi alimik!!”

3abdalla: “abi alimich waboosich oo kilshaaaay”

the conversation goes on and on while it gets alittle inappropriate ;p as he says to me:

3abdalla: “laaa tekfayn mo hni! Mo wagta ana bil class ga3ed ;p”

Noura: “ hahahahaha abeek tebtelish ;p”

3abdalla: “zaga ;p a7ebich ;p yala brb mudares yay ;p


I come home from school say goodnight for a while as we both head to noomat il3a9er ;p I wake up and my friend asks me to go see a movie with her getalaha ok. Re7na il fanar.

3abdalla: “il7ilwa waynha?”

Noura: “tawha 6al3a min filim bil fanar, wel 7ilo wayna? “

3abdalla: “ga3ed bel dwaniya efaker bil 7ilwa ;p”

Noura: “shefaker ?;p”

3abdalla: “efaker yalaaaa mita etrid ilbayt 3ashan ohwa erid wekalimha ;p”

Noura: “aaaah okaay golah bil 6reeej wehya walhana 3alaih wayed! Tabi tesma3 9oota ;p


3abdalla: “yala awal mato9al khal etdezla msj il7een ohwa rad ilbayt yan6erha ;p”

Noura: “I love u ;p”

3abdalla: “I love u more”

after 35 mins I text him.

Noura: “honey, im home!”

Phone is ringing ( Yes2elooni layh a7ebik 7ub ma 7aba bashar, oo layh inti fee 7ayati shamsaha wenti ilgumar ) hathi kanat ranita lama edeg 3alay ;p

Noura: “alooo”

3abdalla: “akheeeeraaaaan tadreen shga3ed asawi ?”

Noura: “shnu?


3abdalla: “ga3ed minsede7 3al frash age6 il tennis ball 3al 6oofa oo terja3li ;p omi yabatli eyaha itgooli its good for my anger ;p 3abalha I have anger management problems ;p


Noura: “eee wala 9aja ;p ana weya omik heheh”

3abdalla: “shnu it7eseen ana maynoon yal khaysa ;p”

Noura: “la bas anger management problems shway 3al khafeeeeeeeeef ;p”

3abdalla: “la wala? ;p intaw shfeekum kilkum 3alay 7etan 3ameti oo a3mami egoloon chethi ;p”

Noura: “hahaha eee la2ana 9ij!


3abdalla:
3ad tadreen shnu etha7ik ;p

Noura: “shnu :p


3abdalla: “3ameti isimha noura oo rayelha esma 3abdalla hahaha”

Noura:
hahaha alaaah wanasa!”

3abdalla: “ee fa lama ana weyach netzawaj lazem enyeeb 3 girls oo one boy mithilhum ;p wensameehum fay, sara, Khalid, oo rawan ;p”

Noura: “hahaha khalas okay ;p”

6ooool il moda im trying to hear what he just said! Lama ana weyach netzawaj!!!! 3ad ana shaga libtesama! I was sooo excited and happy that I didn’t even have to ask him that question! I was sooo happy that he even thought of that! And I love him even more !!!! so now im happy and satisfied knowing that our relationship is going somewhere ☺ Thank god i found this boy is what im thinking about right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttee !!!!

3sa ma y6laa3 7maar in the end :/

cant waiit for the next chapter ;D

O abiii agraa ur married ;* plz ;p

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to find the right words to say, I can't seem to come up with anything, but im so into ur story. You showed me what love can be, you reminded me how amazing it is to love and be loved. Walla I don't know what to say, please keep writting! I can't stop reading! It's addicting walla.. I randomly found the website. Amazing! oo ALLLAH Y5ALEEKON LA BA3AD;*****

P.S. I can't wait till you guys get married!

Noura said...

For the first anonymous lool ur gona have to keep reading to find out ;p

for the 2nd anonymous im really glad u like it! what u just said is why i wrote my story heeheh and ur just gonna have to wait and see the end ;p thank you both ;**

Cupid ;* said...

I'm really liking him, he better not break your heart, though I'm having a feeling that he will bas enshala enshala la2;* and have I told you that your story is really amazing?